Our website address is: www.scrambledlegs.co.nz
Scrambled Legs Ltd recognises its responsibilities under the Privacy Act and uses its best endeavours to safeguard the privacy of your information.
You may browse and access information contained on our website without providing personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal details appropriate to the service you require when you fill out our on-line forms to book a shuttle or request further information. This may simply mean registering your name, address, email and phone details.
How we use this information?
This information is gathered so that all the elements of your service request can be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- Replying to any questions you may have for us.
- Providing you with information about us and our shuttles services
- Providing you with our shuttle services.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To allow us to contact you including email, telephone, text or multimedia messages about shuttle services offered by us that are similar to those that we have already provided to you, or that we have a legitimate interest to contact you about, unless you have asked us not to do so. You can manage your preferences at any time by contacting us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or share any of your personal information to others unless we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our rights, property or safety.
If you are unable to ensure that you have all necessary and appropriate consents in place, please do not transfer, or otherwise provide the third party’s personal data to us.
Notification of Changes
For more information, please refer to the Privacy Commissioners website www.privacy.org.nz or call the Privacy Commissioner’s Enquiries Line: 0800 803 909.